The "Paint and Fire" option has an additional $3 per piece charge for glazing and firing, but is food and dishwasher safe, whereas the "Paint and Take" option does not have the additional fee, but is not food or dishwasher safe.
Please keep these in mind when booking your party.
Step Two: Pricing
The first step in hosting your party is deciding on what paint option you would like to choose. Please see below for more details!
1) There is a non-refundable $50 deposit that is required to confirm your reservation, your party (typically 6 or more painters) is NOT considered booked until the deposit is received by us. The $50 will be deducted from your total at the end of your party. If you cancel your reservation with less than 48 hours notice from the start of your party, you forfeit your deposit.If you have a party of 50 or more, deposit prices may vary - call for more details.
2) There is a $50 Delivery/Set up fee, plus .50 per mile, roundtrip, if you are located outside of Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Please note that if you live within Tulsa County, Oklahoma, your Delivery/Set up fee is waived.
3) The cost of your ceramics range in price from $5-$50, as it depends on what ceramics you choose. If you have a particular theme in mind, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. For special order pieces it may take up to 6 weeks for the order to be received, please plan accordingly. For inspiration and to see examples of the ceramics that we carry, please visit the "Gallery" tab at the top.
4) If you have chosen the "Paint and Fire" option, please note that there is a $3 per piece charge for glazing and firing.
5) If you would like your pieces shipped back to you via FedEx, USPS, or UPS, shipping prices vary. please call for more details.
With the "Paint and Fire" option the customer, (you!) paints a one-of-a-kind piece with underglaze paints that is then taken back to our personal studio to have a top coat of glaze applied to your piece, and is then put into the kiln to be fired. This creates a long lasting, beautiful piece of art for you to display in your home or office for years to come.
The piece is delivered back to you within two weeks, as this process takes at minimum one week to complete.
There is an additional $3 charge per piece for this service for glazing and firing.
Now that you have chosen what type of painting party you would like to have, it is time to explain the pricing. Please see details below.
With the "Paint and Take" option the customer, (you!) paints a one-of-a-kind piece with acrylic paints and is taken home the same day. After the piece has been finished and is allowed time to dry (estimated 5 minutes) it is sprayed with an adhesive top coat and allowed to dry (another estimated 5 minutes.)
As this service is all done within the same day, there is no additional fee for glazing, firing, or delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS OPTION IS NOT FOOD OR DISHWASHER SAFE!
Services and Pricing
Step One: Type of Paint
"Paint and Fire"
"Paint and Take"